- Printing Machine
- Flatbed Printer
- 220-240 Volt (v)
|Print ROBO 30|
|Head||On-demand Piezo head|
|Y axis||540dpi, 720dpi, 1,440dpi|
|X axis||600dpi, 1,200dpi|
|Ink||Type||UV curable ink：LH-100（C/M/Y/K/W/Cl） |
UV curable ink：LF-140（C/M/Y/K/Lc/Lm/W）
UV curable ink：LF-200（C/M/Y/K/W）
|Supply system||220 ml cartridge / 600 ml ink pack|
|Ink circulation||White ink circulation by MCT (Mimaki Circulation Technology)|
|Maximum print size（W×D）||300 x 420 mm (11.8" x 16.5")|
|Media||Size（W×D）||300 x 420 mm (11.8" x 16.5")|
|Height||Less than 80 mm (3.1")|
|Weight||Less than 5 kg (11.0 lbs)|
|Media suction||Air suction by vacuum|
|Absolute accuracy||± 0.3 mm (0.01") or ± 0.3 % from specified print distance|
|Repeatability||± 0.2 mm (0.01") or ± 0.1 % from specified print distance|
|UV unit||Equipped with UV LED (Light Emitting Diodes)|
|Lifetime*||About 10,000 hours|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, FCC Class A, CE Marking, RoHS Directive, REACH Regulation|
|Power specifications||AC100 V～AC240 V (Automated voltage conversion), 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Less than 500 VA|
|Temperature accuracy||20℃～25℃ (68°F～77°F)|
|Temperature gradient||Less than ±10℃/h (±18°F/h)|
|Dust||Equivalent to normal office level|
|Dimensions（W×D×H）||4,480 x 1,210 x 2,000mm (176.4 x 47.6 x 78.7")|
|Weight||772kg (1702.0 lbs)|
* Reference value. There is no guarantee as to the lifetime.
・Inks would not be cured when printing speed is faster than that of draft mode.
- Some of the screens and printing samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, thus colors may vary slightly following replacement of the printing heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors may vary slightly among the units due to slight individual differences among the units.
Inks and substrates:
- Please note that properties and adhesion, weather resistance etc. of ink and substrates can vary. Therefore please test materials before printing.
- Some substrates require primer before printing. Please test materials beforehand or ask your sales representative.
You are dealing with UV light sources that may harm your health. Please follow below guidelines strictly:
- Do not look directly into the UV light source nor place your hand, or expose your skin directly to the UV light source.
- Depending upon print mode, there might occur some VOC emittance from printed parts not yet cured and hardened.
- In addition, please read the instructions and guidelines of the manual carefully and follow those.
- 5-10 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
38/4, Tikri Kalan Metro Station, Tikri Kalan Delhi Delhi India +918037301804